Role of Hosting Partners and Academic Partners
All the partners of The 6th International Conference Public Health 2020 collaboratively work with the conference organizing committee to the quality improvement of the conference, reviewing abstracts and full papers, evaluating conference presentations, providing resource persons to the conference such as conference co – chair, plenary speakers, keynote speakers, session chairs, workshop moderators, panelists and much more.
In line with “TIIKM Scholarship Program for Researcher Development” the members of all the partners will obtain full/partial scholarships on registrations and publishing. Get special opportunities to be a plenary speaker/ session chair/evaluation panel member/resource person for the special features inside the conference.
If you are a member of any of these universities or organizations and wish to attend the conference you are invited to contact the following persons.
Coordinators – Hosting Partners
- Organizing Committee: Ms. Nilakshi Goonethilake – email@example.com
- Taylor’s University Malaysia – Professor Dr Rusli Bin Nordin– Nordin@taylors.edu.my
- University of Indonesia, Indonesia – Cicilya – firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordinators – Academic Partners
- Organizing Committee: Mr. Austin Joseph –email@example.com
- Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences, India – Forhad Akhtar Zaman – firstname.lastname@example.org Universitas Swadaya Gunung Jati, Indonesia – Dr. Fariz Zein – email@example.com
- Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Yasawardena – firstname.lastname@example.org