Role of Partners
As the Academic partners, Bryan University, United States, University of Ghana, Ghana, Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences, India, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka, Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UniSZA), Malaysia and Independent University Bangladesh, collaboratively work with the conference organizing committee for reviewing abstracts and full papers, evaluating conference presentations, providing resource persons and much more.
In line with “TIIKM Scholarship Program for Researcher Development” university network will obtain full/partial scholarships on registrations and publishing. Get special opportunities to be a plenary speaker/ session chair/ evaluation panel member/ resource person for the special features inside the conference.
If you are an academician, student or member of these universities and wish to attend the conference, you are invited to contact the following persons.
- Bryan University, United States: Dr. Bakali Blessings Mukas – email@example.com
- University of Ghana: Dr. Mary – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences, India: Prof (Dr) Forhad Akhtar Zaman – email@example.com
- University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka: Ms. Ganeesha Kirineliya – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UniSZA), Malaysia: Prof. Dr. Tengku – email@example.com
- Independent University Bangladesh: Dr. Shabareen Tisha – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Austin Joseph, Organizing Committee, TIIKM – email@example.com
- Maheesha Dilshani, Organizing Committee, TIIKM – firstname.lastname@example.org